Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend news for my Rides


Good morning readers!  Here is another episode of "Weekend news for my Rides"!  Well, nothing much has happened recently, I am so occupied with my works that I actually spent less time with my two yellow rides nowadays.  Anyway, this weekend I opened my ER34 passenger door and found a few dozen red ants walking on the side skirt.  I am kinda worried that they are building an ant nest inside my car.  So for temporary measure, I took out the insect spray and sprayed a little bit on my side skirt just to kill off what I can see.  Maybe later I will go to local shopping store to get some ant killer power or something....
Die ants.....die!!!!!

On the other hand, I just found a road chip on the front bumper of my Boxster S.  Sigh!

Yeap that is the spot, although it is small but still naked to the eye......

No comments:

Post a Comment