Friday, February 3, 2012

Hyundai Veloster Turbo

This is Hyundai Veloster, pictures below were taken at an exhibition at Brunei Waterfront recently with a buddy of mine.  The first time I saw this car when it was announced online, I wasn't really WOW by the car looks.  The only thing that catch my attention were the doors layout(one door on drivers side and two doors on the passengers).  When I finally catch a glimpse of the actual thing,  I was really blown away by the front design, rear design(especially) and interior space!

The best part of this car is the price.  A standard spec Veloster will set you around 25k to top spec version which cost less then $29k, that is real bargain to me! Of course, since it is so cheap it would be expected to be everywhere on the road.  In fact, I saw almost every single colors of the Veloster that is running around in Brunei road.

Yes it comes in my favorite colors too!

Really sick LED taillamp!

HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO

A few months after the announcment of the Veloster,  Hyundai teased us with another variant.  This is the TURBO version which will be released by the end of 2012!  Now I really really want to get this bloody car!!!

Hide beneath the hood is a 200hp front wheel driver turbo-charged engine.  It is coupled with a six-speed manual transmission.  Auto will be option but that is for pussy....LOL

The Turbo version has a different but meaner grille and different fog light design

The rear has a roof spoiler, different bumper plus exhaust tips

Lets see if this car will ever make it into Brunei, if it does......who knows a Yellow Veloster Turbo or this Matt Grey could be in my drive way....Muahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment