Monday, December 5, 2011

Project : N.E.S.II - Replica TechArt Side Skirts


Hello!  Sorry for not posting much lately as I am pretty much occupied with my work.  Last week, a pile of shipment from HK just landed in my store and in it included bodykits for my Project : N.E.S.II and Project : M!  Yaahooo!!!! Today post will be showing you readers the kits for Project : N.E.S.II!   

This here is replica TechArt sideskirts.  I had this imported all the way from Taiwan to Brunei!  Check it out!

So far the quality is really top notch! Nothing much for me to complaint. Hehe

This here is TechArt Boxster.  Kits itselft included front spoiler, side skirts and rear spoiler.   Currently no one is making the replica front spoiler so this coming January Singapore trip I will be paying a visit to TechArt Singapore. ^_^

This is how I want my Boxster S to look like! 

Still deciding whether to get that rear spoiler......

No comments:

Post a Comment