Sunday, October 2, 2011

Solar Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit

About a month ago, I purchased this Bluetooth Solar Handsfree Car kit from eBay for my Porsche.  As you know, the car wasn't optioned with Bluetooth, because I think paying an extra $1400 for two button on my dash to just answer call is a bit over price! 

Bluetooth features does come standard in my Peugeot 5008.  The Pioneer player fitted in my ER34 also come with Bluetooth, even the Materia newly fitted Kenwood player also has this feature.  So I might as well get one Bluetooth device for the Boxster as well :)

The item cost only BND$45.00 including shipping from HongKong.  The package comes with the device itself and accessories that includes charger, bracket, suction cup and cables.

It is very simple to use, just pair-up with your mobile and each time you come into the car, turn on the Bluetooth and it will automatically connect to your phone.  There is a LCD display to show you who is calling!

Of course, the main reason for me to purchase this Bluetooth device is its solar charging capability!  

Speaker volume and Mic

On/Off Switches and DC for charging(which you don't need it)

Accessories

This is the current position of the Solar Powered Bluetooth device on the windscreen of Boxster

The instruction manual said on Stand-by mode it can last for around 2 weeks!

I had been using this to chit-chat with my wife when on way home after work. I must say for $45 bucks it is a well worth gadget to have in you car!  It didn't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment