Thursday, October 6, 2011

PROJECT : M - Water Temp Gauge?


Hellow my Readers!  As you know I.C.E of PROJECT:M is now completed.  The next step now for me is to show some pictures and of course plan out what to do next on the car.  

But before I get into that, I would like to talk about my Water Temp gauge.  Well, there is no gauge in the car.  I have no idea or indicator of how cold or hot the radiator is.   So, I plan to install a Water Temp gauge for PROJECT:M


Remember the 52mm Prosport Water Temp Gauge that I bought for ER34?  Well, it is still lying inside my store waiting for installation. LOL.  Was busy with Project:M and totally forgot there are still two more gauges that needed to be installed in ER34

So I took one of the gauge and trial fitted near the steering column.  I had a few spot where I want the gauge to be fitted.  One of them is right on top of the steering column or the other choice is to drill a hole on the dash u see below,  and fitted in there.  What do you guys think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment