Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Project : M In-Car-Entertainment(I.C.E) Completed!

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,  today I would like to show you the newly completed I.C.E for Project:M.  Everything you see here is installed at AutoSmart at Serusop.

KENWOOD DDX-418, 2-Din player that I bought online

Overall I would give this player 4/5.  The interface is not as cool as the Pioneer that was installed in my ER34.  Sound quality wise, I will give it a 4.5/5

 MTX Road Thunder RTS652 & RTC653
Front Door Panel, speakers purchased from AutoSmart

Rear Door panel

Kenwood Mono-Amp installed beneath the passenger seat! 

Pioneer Sub-woofer installed and located in the boot

And finally, the Reverse Camera also had been installed and is located near the license plate area


No comments:

Post a Comment