Friday, September 9, 2011

Re-Fresh ER34 - Update!

Good morning Readers!  It has been quite sometime I last posted something about my ER34.  Hopefully you guys still remember my RE-FRESH ER34 that was started sometime late last year.  I can now proudly say that the Interior of my ER34 is finally in its final form!  Check out the pictures below!

Driver's Side View

Re-Fresh Center Console with new Pioneer player,  new 3-Pod Gauges holder and 3M Carbon looks Air-con section

New Driver's Side BRIDE Low Max Bucket Seat

New Passenger's Side BRIDE Low Max Bucket Seat
 

New BRIDE fabric panel

New 3M Carbon Trim

Genuine SPARCO Pedals with GT-R Foot Rest

Passenger's Side BRIDE Door Trim

Rear Seats BRIDE Trims

Updated Boot Design without the Sub-woofer

New Compact DYNAQUET Sub-Woofer behind Driver's Seat

There you go,  Re-Fresh ER34 Interior checked and completed!  Now ER34 will take a break for little brother, Daihatsu Materia PROJECT:M.  As for the next Re-Fresh it will be concerning the Exterior.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. What happened to the space saver rim/wheel? Quite dangerous driving without a spare wheel especially on the highway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. furry - After the first year of owning the car, I had the spare wheel ditched inside my store room to save weight on the car. If I encounter a puncture which I did recently, all I can do is call my friend to pick me up to a tire shop and send the tire guy for a change or tire repair...LOL...i did post about this incident two months ago....

    ReplyDelete