Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PROJECT : M - Sub and Amp

Good morning!  Readers might notice that I had been updating PROJECT : M very regularly.  The main reason for that is the car will be send to AUTOSMART for the I.C.E installation on Thursday this week.

What will be done at AUTOSMART for Project : M ? Check the lists below:-
 Look familiar?  Yeap these are taken from my Nissan Skyline ER34.  Ever since the completion of interior of RE-FRESH ER34,  they had been lying around at my storeroom for quite sometimes.  So I decided to install these into PROJECT:M.  No point getting another new sub and amp as I am planning a bigger things for PROJECT:M exterior!

Can you believe these two items are 10 years old! LOL

Given the restriction of boot space, the Kenwood mono-amp will be fitted underneath the driver's side seat for that stealthy installation

Can't wait for Thursday to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment