Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PROJECT : M - OEM Audio Panel

G'Day! Great news again, another parts for PROJECT : M had just landed! This time the part will involved the interior of the car.



This one here is another OEM Equipment, but NOT from Daihatsu, instead it is an OEM from Toyota! Yes, it is a part meant for Toyota bB. As mentioned in my earlier post, they are both the same car.

Again, I bought this online from Japan but this time instead from a website, I found a guy who actually import and export Japanese car parts to overseas. I am so glad I found him because he can get me any parts as long as it is a Japanese car, hell he can even source for after-market parts too! And the price compare to local? Let's just say it 2-3 times cheaper to get from him then locally. I will talk more about this matter in my next post.

Cost of the OEM Audio Panel
  • Toyota OEM Audio panel - BND$90.00
  • Shipping - BND$30.00
  • Custom Duty - BND$18.00
  • Handling and Bank charges - BND$100.00
GRAND TOTAL = BND$238.00


Great care taken to wrap the panel to prevent damages


Spanking brand new OEM Audio Panel painted in Silver


Now all it need is a new 2-Din Player!


This is the current Audio Panel of my Materia. As you can see, to fit a 2-Din player required the whole existing audio player to be completely removed. Luckily this Toyota bB parts came to the rescue.


....soon PROJECT : M new audio panel will look something like this minus the blue LED, LOL!


Here is a close-up picture of the Audio Panel with a 2-Din player installed!


No comments:

Post a Comment