Friday, June 17, 2011

Re-Fresh ER34 - New ER34 3-Pods Gauge Holder




Remember the problem with my gauge holder in ER34? Well, that method didn't work. After one month of repairing, it finally gave in as shown on the picture above.

I was damn disappointed because I couldn't save it and I only had it recently wrapped in 3D carbon sticker. The worst part I was worrying in my head was where the hell am I going to get a replacement? I did ask for a quote from SHH-Proshop and ended with a $300-$400 price range for a brand new gauge holder.

I was going to go for it but did a quick search on the Internet, and guess what? Thanks to the Web, I managed to get hold of a spanking brand new gauge holder from a local dude who is trying to sell it. He lives in SERIA and thank goodness he still has the item when I called. The price he was asking? Only $160.00 and is brand new. He also own a 4 door ER34 but ended up never using the gauge holder.

I must say this is the only lucky thing that has happened this month. Check out the new gauge holder :")






No comments:

Post a Comment