Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Very First PUG!!!!! Part.1

Oh Yes!!! Today I took delivery of my new Third Ride!!! Yahoo!!! After searching here and there for our ride, we finally made the final call. Yeap ladies and gentlemen, we bought our very first French cuisine, PEUGEOT. Our very first French car from PUG!

It is a great experience and excitement as we never had French car in our family. Will get into our new PEUGEOT when I have the time to take some nice photos.

PEUGEOT showroom - T.C.Y Motors


Inside the PEUGEOT Showroom


My wife waiting anxiously for our new car to arrive


Yes, this is my new car! How I wish!



PEUGEOT 308



I really don't mind this as well, loving the RC-Z every time I see it!


That "Bubble Roof" sure is one hell of a classic design!


19" WHEELS really rocks!


To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment