Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Day I Sat In A.....Nissan GT-R



Today will mark the day I was blown away by the Ultimate Legend, Nissan GT-R. We all read how good the car is but to actually sit in one is more than words can describe.



A good friend just bought this sexy beast few days ago without telling me! Today I saw a GTR with his license plate in a car wash at Kiulap ready for waxing. Immediately, I called him and he confirmed with me that is his new ride. And of course, I asked him to give me a ride!

Soon enough, he shows up with his Pearl white GT-R. With no time to waste, we hopped inside the GT-R and went out for a few quick run.



It was around 12:30pm during lunch break so traffic jam was dead crazy. My friend did a quick U-turn near Kiulap. With no cars around, he floored the gas pedal and engaged 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears and wham! The surge of both turbos kicking in really really was mind blowing.



I had sat in a friend Lamborghini Gallardo before and it is no where near to match the GT-R quick straight line speed!



Wow, really I am amazed by the power of GT-R....That GT-R badge sure lives up to its name!


A quick snap of both cars.....I like it!


*Will do a proper photo shot on the GT-R soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment