Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Which one ? Pt.1

Now that my Lexus is gone, it is time to find a new replacement. This time the ride has to do its job. Firstly and most importantly criteria is to ferry all my family member in comfort. It has to seat at least 4 people including one child seat. As it is my very first family car for my new born little Javier, engine is no longer a top priority. Safety come first!

I had always wanted a mid SUV(Sport Utility Vehicle) or CUV(CrossOver Utility Vehicle). Finally I can make my dream come true! Lol. I have several cars in my head and all of them are currently available in Brunei.

Hyundai Sportage 2010
Have seen quite a few on road, nicely design and packed with features. Will probably drop by the showroom to check out the price and spec. I remember the last time when I was at the showroom, one of the salesman told me this car need waiting lists of 6 months....


KIA Sportage 2011[2.4 High Spec]
Another Korean car, this one caught my eye because they have DRL on their higher range. The most amazing feature for this car is the 5 years warranty/ 150,000km warranty. I don't think there is any car in Brunei that can beat that. Price is about $33k.


PEUGEOT 3008
Could this be my very first French cuisine? LOL. I pop by TCY newly opened showroom few months ago and saw this car. The only thing I really like about this car is the super huge panoramic roof! This car cost $49k. Anyone own Peugeot out there? Care to share some of their reliability issue?


There are a few more new car models going to be launch soon. We shall see how in 3 months......

======================================================

On another note, I am also planning to get another small car for my newly opened CH-TOYNATION. The reason for a small car is because I want to promote my store using the car and also for me to easily get around town. Driving Porsche Boxster is kinda difficult as sometime the front and rear boot cannot fully filled my stuff. Here are some of the model I am thinking about....

KIA Soul [High Spec]


TOYOTA Bb - only available from import....


DAIHATSU Materia - any one selling their Materia? Please contact me A.S.A.P


No comments:

Post a Comment