Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peugeot RCZ finally landed in Brunei!




Yesterday I received a call from a Saiful(car dealer) from TCY Motors Peugeot. He told me that the latest PEUGEOT RCZ had finally landed in Brunei and is now currently hidden inside their showroom. With no time to spare, I quickly zoom to the showroom and take a quick peek. Good enough the salesman let me went inside the hidden chamber to take a few quick photos.

When he opened the hidden chamber door to review the car to me, I was really just standing there and gawking at it. Really, it is such a beautiful car. This car had been in my dream list ever since it was launched last year.

The Peugeot RCZ can be yours for roughly BND$66,000. I was told that I am not the only person interested in this car. Apparently there are already many people inquiry on this car way before it was imported. Two more units will be arriving very soon too.

The RCZ comes with 19" wheels

Check out the twin "bubble roof"!! Awesome when pairing with chrome A-pillar!


It comes with pop-up spoiler too!


I think I will create a new section in this blog cater for all the new cars that arrive in Brunei. No, no I am not going to be a car journalist. I am doing it cause I want to do some news report on those cool rides that are going to hit our Brunei street. I think I will call this new section "New Car In Brunei"

No comments:

Post a Comment