Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alamak!!!!!! Broken ER34 Gauge Pod!!! Pt.2

Finally I got the gauge pod fixed. It was a frustrating morning yesterday trying to fix the damn thing.

Firstly, I tried to use strong 3M double tape to hold it in place, that didn't work out. So I decided to glue back the broken parts using my hobby cement. Then I went straight to a hardware store to find the right screws to fit into brackets. I found the screws and screwed back into the brackets. Luckily, the brackets were not badly damaged or else I would have to buy a brand new gauge pod.

Lets pray to god and hope this two screws will hold the gauge in place!



This is the new look of my RE-FRESH 3M Carbon look gauge pod. The job was done by Ping from AUTOSMART Shop at Serusop. I really have to give him the credits for creating such a beautiful piece of work. There are about 4 pieces of 3M carbon on this gauge pod.


Seamlessly jointed!


The picture below is the old 3M Carbon look that I used to have. He didn't do a great job on this one that's why I took it back to ask him to try again. The arrows showing the joints and also some 3M carbon peeling off.


No comments:

Post a Comment