Friday, December 10, 2010

Re-Fresh ER34 : LED Bulb for ER34 Tail lights

One of the bulb on ER34 smaller tail light just went busted! So I went to Brunei favorite superstore, HuaHo to find a replacement bulb. When I was there the lady told me they had already sold out. So they introduced to me this new LED Bulb. It cost $8.00 for a pair and took me a while to really convince myself to get it.

After testing the LED I decided to give it a try. Worst to come I will be wasting $16.00 because I bought two sets.


The LED is white in color and compare to normal LED, this one has 5 different LED on each corner of the bulb


Taking out the right rear tail light cover. The bulb that I am replacing is the smaller ring tail light


Traditonal halogen bulb


New skool LED bulb!


Can you tell the differences? One of them is still using the traditional bulb, and the other with new LED bulb


Left using traditional bulb, right using new LED bulb. Looks the same to me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment