Sunday, December 5, 2010

Re-Fresh ER34 : 3M Carbon on Driver's Side Switch Panel

When I had the door panels taken out for BRIDE re-trim recently, I was looking at my aging driver's side switch panel that is showing its wears and tears. I was planning for a respray with matt black or aluminium looks but then I remember the current "in" thing going on in car accessories is the 3M Carbon(pic below).



Basically it is just a fake carbon-fibre made from vinyl. The great thing about the product is it is made by 3M. The material can be stretch, cut or trim to fit just about any kind of shape of objects.

So I decided to go and give it a try at AUTOSMART. Check out the result of my RE-FRESH Driver side swith panel. Two thumbs up!!!






A big shout out for Ah Ping from AUTOSMART who took his precious time to carefully trim and fitting of the Driver's Side switch panel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment