Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ER34 in Camden Autoservice



Today I took my ER34 to a workshop to had the clutch and steering pump check. I usually go to my regular workshop, but since they couldn't fix my steering pump, I had the car brought to my old friend who is quite popular in the modify car scene in Brunei. He goes with the name Fong, and had always been servicing my ER34 ever since he started his work in Brunei in 2002.

He is now in-charge of Camden Autoservice situated at Gadong behind Bismi Bookstore or next to Lexus Showroom. I had the car put in yesterday and today the car is fixed!



I had the clutch lining and clutch cover replaced. Fung also skimmed the NISMO flywheel. The steering pump was given a repair kit treatment. Hopefully it will work out.


My car is seriously in need for a new paint job. Thank goodness I finally got a slot at Wong Workshop next month and ER34 will get a full fresh respray!


Check out the wear and tear in both above and below pictures. Too much rock chips and contacts on road surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment