Friday, September 3, 2010

Visit to QAF Porsche Showroom

Good afternoon readers, sorry for not updating this few weeks as I was busy with my work. Tons of stocks arrived both from HongKong and Japan at CH-Toynation, so I was kept busy for to make sure everything check out right. Now I am more free and will continue my posting. As for Project:W210, nothing much had been going on and just waiting for more parts to arrive.

Yesterday I took some time off and visited Porsche Showroom so I can purchase a Porsche baseball cap. Here are some pictures I took....

My Boxster S and Porsche Cayman S(Gen.1)


The Porsche Cayman S is for sale, its second hand and will set you $130k. I was told the car is fully loaded with options and cost $180k brand new.


When I walked to the workshop I stumbleupon this sweet sweet ride! Yes it is the new Porsche Cayenne Turbo which will be launch in Brunei very soon. I was told this one here cost $298k++. Urgh!



And here are the items that I picked up at QAF....


Porsche Le Man baseball cap cost me $29.00



Pick up the latest issue of "CHRISTOPHORUS" magazine and latest edition of Boxster S brochure. Christophorus magazine is issued every 2 months and mostly talk about Porsche news or articles


No comments:

Post a Comment