Friday, August 20, 2010

LED Brake kit for ER34 - Part.2

Hi~here is the continuation of my LED brake kit. I finally got the whole thing set up and now its already fitted in the boot and in action as I am typing this right now. Check it out~

I attached the LED to make sure it is in working order or else will have to contact the Seller in Australia....



Once its confirmed working, I took out the original bulb and fitted into the brake housing. It only required two screws that screwed onto existing holes.


Here is the picture without LED, the light are concentrate on the center of the third brake light


Here are pictures fitted with LED

The lights are evenly distributed to the third brake light




I will try to get the night shots done by this week. The pictures here don't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment