Sunday, August 15, 2010

LED Brake kit for ER34 - Part.1

Good afternoon Brunei, today I did some D.I.Y on my ER34. Readers may recall that few months ago I purchased something online. Well, that item is a LED brake kit for my ER34. I bought it from a dude in Australia who also owned a ER34 and is good at his LED stuff.

LED kit for third brake lights


Here is the process of installing the LED

First we need to remove the boot liner so that I can access to the third brake light


Secondly remove the plastic cover from the boot


Here are the fasterners and bolts


Unscrewing two bots from the boot connecting the third brake light.....


.....and wah lah you got your third brake light removed!


Removed the connector connecting the third brake, then un-clip four clips to remove the plastic red cover so that I can trial fit the LED inside....


.....to be continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment