Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Porsche Merchandise

When I was in Porsche showroom, I was given a few freebies from the nice people of Porsche. Some are Porsche merchandises and some are really cool brochures by Porsche for potential buyer. Meaning, they do not usually hand out this type of brochure to anyone. Well I am not really a potential buyer for some of the Porsche models, but they said to me "You just take one of these brochure so that you can motivate yourself more to buy the more expensive Porsche model in the future" That make me laughed so hard. What a nice way to make a sales!

Here are some of the freebies I received during some of my visits to the showroom


Today I will talk about this merchandise. It's a small packaging that said "911 Turbo".


It is one of the wheel nuts found on the 911 Turbo


Very very details with Porsche crest but do you know what this item does ?


Yeap, it is a butthole plug...I mean Wine-Stopper by Porsche.


No comments:

Post a Comment