Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Porsche Design Umbrella

I got another merchandise from QAF again. This time it is a compact umbrella from Porsche Design. The item cost well over $100++, most expensive umbrella I ever purchased in my life! What so special about this umbrella? Please read on....

Well packaged as expected from Porsche Design



Despite its brand name, the item is still "Made In China"....LOL


I can smell the leather....


The umbrealla is enclosed inside the leather pouch or cover


Porsche Logo on the button


The "$100" bucks umbrella.....looks like a very normal umbrella to me.....


Very well made rubber grip material on handle


More Porsche logo


See the cubby hole near the seat? All Porsche 911, Cayman & Boxster had that features. Why?...see picture below.....


Yeap, so that you can fit that umbrella into the cubby hole. What a great way to sell their merchandise! The leather pouch with the umbrealla inside fit in tightly inside the cubby hole! To use it, just stick your finger into the round silver hole and pull it out!


I am a sucker for automotive merchandise, hahaha, buying a $100 bucks umbrella to some people are pretty crazy. If there was no cubby hole, I wouldn't be bother with it as I already received a full size umbrella when I collected my car last Jan. I think my best purchases is always the NISMO carpet for my ER34. Best value with high quality material from NISSAN performance arm. I will talk about that in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm trying to find the same for some time, but the ones with leather pouch seem to be discontinued. Do you have any idea from where I can buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only need the leather holder any ideas where I can get one.

    ReplyDelete