Monday, January 11, 2010

Neglected ER34....

Hai~ my poor ER34 had been left unwashed for almost 2 months. LOL. What a lousy owner I am. I had been so busy lately with my preparation of my wedding but the main reason for not washin it up is because it has been raining and raining since November. Yesterday I took my free time and get the little yellow ER34 washed up good.

Super dirty exhaust-heat protector due to exhaust fume and other engine craps


Argh!!! I took off the "shhproshop.com" decal and accidentally peel the body paint as well!!! Haiyaaaaaa need more paint job again....


Brake dust accumulating around the outer and inner of my ADVAN rims


Here you can see the differences between cleaned body and 2 months old dirt stains...lol...


After a long hour washes, the car is finally shining in its yellow glory.



Rims are sparkling shine!



This is more like it, clean clean clean!


The exhaust-heat protector now shinier then ever


I had the front bumper polished and removed all unnecessary stains, hmm... I need to cover that few peeled spots with something...


No comments:

Post a Comment