Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally~ Porsche Boxster S is home!

This is the last time my Porsche Boxster S will stay inside the Porsche Showroom with its older brothers. Today, I had instructed QAF staff that I would like to have my car sent back to my home while we are still waiting for the freaking "Bluecard" to be registered! Talk about efficency from the Land Transport Department! Hopefully it will be done tomorrow and I can get the car registered ASAP as my wedding are closing in!

Today is the first time I actually drove my car!!!! I am so speechless after driving it from QAF to my home. It's about 20 mins drive and let me tell you two main features of the car that really impressed me in my very first drive. First is the exhaust noise and secondly the short shifter!

19/01/2010 - 4:35pm
Bye bye QAF showroom...


Back license plate attached at rear bumper


New license plate attached at front bumper!


19/01/2010 - 5:15pm
Boxster S parked next to older bro Skyline ER34....can you see the Daytime LED driving lights activated on the Porsche?


Honestly, I was expecting the Boxster to be smaller then Skyline but I was wrong! The Porsche Boxster is almost identical in length with the my Nissan Skyline


Not too sure about the width yet but once I sat inside the car it feels as big as the Skyline ER34 too! One thing thats for sure is I felt very close to the ground sitting inside the driver seat, which is good!


Check out the interior. Metropole Blue roof can be seen here. The Sea Blue interior still looks like black from here. You really have to see it in person as picture doesnt do it justice.


I am still flittering around with the Boxster and will post more pictures soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment